This ring is much more "rock 'n' roll" than the more feminine "Loopy in Love" Ring!
Material & Technique:
- Originally carved out of wax and cast it in sterling silver
- These production pieces have been cast in sterling silver in New York City
- Each ring has been hand filed, sanded, and finished by Janet in her NYC studio
- Available in whole and half sizes, 5 through 10.5
Product Size & Details:
- Heart Size: approximately 3/4" x 3/4" (a little smaller than a quarter), and 1/8" thick.
- I've created a ring with a "rough" texture--you can see the original file and hammer marks in the metal
- Available in 3 different finishes:
- Oxidized (blackened)/Glossy
- Oxidized (blackened)/Matte
Select your ring size: 5 through 10.5; half and whole sizes available.
Posted by Mary on 10th Feb 2013
This ring is heavy and feels custom. It is comfortable and can be worn day and night. Fit is perfect and it is an absolute favorite!
Captured My Heart
Posted by Brenda on 28th Dec 2012
I adore my Loopy in Love ring so much that I got the Rough Around the Edges ring and I love it! I got the oxidized glossy finish, which is classy enough to wear with nice outfits and has just enough edge to keep things interesting. It really stands out without being chunky or obtrusive, and it's already one of my favorite pieces. Another winner from Janet Jewelry!