The concept for the "Rough Around the Edges" line: I love the tactile process of creating jewelry, and wanted to create a line that celebrates the distinction between something that is handmade vs something that is machine made. For this line, I purposely left the wax work in its raw form, exposing and emphasizing the file marks when I was carving the shapes, which I made free form. I love this industrial, organic look and hope that you do, too.
Material + Technique:
- Handcrafted Sterling Silver Cast Links
- Each link is individually hand soldered by Janet
- Sterling silver posts soldered by Janet
- Sterling silver bullet clasps
Product Size + Details:
- 3 separate JanetJewelry original cast pieces have been soldered as links to create this chunky chain look
- Length of the earring from top to bottom: approximately 2"
- Width of widest link: approx 3/8" wide
JanetJewelry: all jewelry pieces are individually handcrafted by Janet at her NYC jewelry studio.
All castings are done in New York City.