I orginally designed this necklace for my friend's wedding in Hawaii....
Material & Technique:
- Original Prototype was hand sawed by Janet in sterling silver
- These production pieces have been cast in sterling silver in New York City
- Each pendant has been hand filed, sanded, and finished by Janet in her NYC studio
- Necklace made of sterling silver chain, sterling lobster claw clasp; soldered to order by Janet
Product Size & Details:
- Pendant measures approximately 1" x 1"
- Cut-out design of a Hawaiian quilt-like pattern
Select necklace length: 14.5," 16," 18," or 20."
Posted by Unknown on 31st Oct 2016
After eyeing this necklace for a while, I finally took the plunge. It really was everything I thought it would be. The intricate beauty is perfectly balanced by the lovely weight of the piece and really stands out against a solid dark background. It's extraordinarily well done and a pleasure to wear!
It makes her happy
Posted by Walter Underwood on 31st Jan 2015
I gave this to my wife for Christmas. It was the "open it last" gift, and she loved it.
A few weeks later, she went to a quilting retreat with friends and I noticed that she was wearing it. I'm sure that the other quilters liked it, too.
Hawaiian Quilt Necklace is a WOW!
Posted by D. ullivan on 25th Oct 2012
Some time ago, I bought the Hawaiian Quilt necklace to be a gift for my 25 year old granddaughter.
However, when it arrived, I could not part with it.
I put it around my neck and it has been there ever since.
No longer do people ask how my health is, but they do remark about my necklace and that is a very good thing.
P.S. I did get the Sakura necklace for my granddaighter