I carved little "cherry leaves" on a stem, and wirewrapped red "cherries" on the ends!
Materials & Technique:
- The original protytpe "cherry leaves" top was handmade in waxy by Janet, then cast in sterling silver
- These production pieces have been cast in sterling silver in New York City
- Each cast piece has been hand filed, sanded, and finished by Janet in her NYC studio
- Cherry "stems" are made of sterling silver headpins, which hold the "cherry" ends, and is wirewrapped by Janet to the leaves
- Select your choice of "Cherry":
- Ruby Red Genuine 6-7mm Freshwater Pearls, dyed and heat treated
- Pink Genuine 6mm Freshwater Pearls, dyed and heat treated
- 6mm Ruby Red Round (smooth) Genuine Garnets
- 6mm Ruby Red Faceted Genuine Garnets
- Necklace made of sterling silver chain, sterling lobster claw clasp; soldered by Janet
Product Size & Details:
- Please select your necklace length: 14.5," 16," 18," or 20"
Posted by Cari T on 2nd Jan 2013
I ordered this because it's my birthstone and I love the design! It's even cuter in person than the picture. I'm a little tough on necklaces, so I would recommend the ball chain (which is still delicate and feminine).
Love this necklace!
Posted by Monica on 5th Jun 2012
I have been wearing this necklace constantly for over 5+ years. It is great with a pair of jeans or a simple black dress. It's so sweet and elegant. I love love love this necklace!!!