The sakura is the national flower of Japan, and because the blossoms only bloom for 7-10 days, their delicacy and beauty are especially cherished, and it also symbolizes the cycle of life, death, and rebirth.
Material & Technique:
- Original prototype was hand constructed in sterling silver by Janet
- These production pieces have been cast in sterling silver in New York City
- Each pendant has been hand filed, sanded, and finished by Janet in her NYC studio
- Earwire made of sterling silver
Product Size & Details:
- Each cast sterling pendant is approximately 7/8" x 7/8"
- The filament (the middle rods that stick out in the middle of the flower with the ball end), are 3-D! I've made them to curve out, sort of like a crown in the middle.
- Please select pendant finish:
- All Glossy Silver (blossom outline & filament)
- Satin Glimmer Blossom with Glossy Center (filament)
- Select Earwire Style:
- Sterling French Earwire with 3mm ball accent
- Sterling Leverbacks with 3mm ball accent
Beautiful earrings. Impeccable quality, super original, and unique. My Japanese friends are going to be extremely jealous!
I’m very appreciated for Janet ジャネットあきえさんmade screw back earrings for me. MAHALO NUI LOA!