One-of-a-Kind! I only have 2 of these beautiful, genuine Blue Topaz Stones, and I love this shade of blue--it's a blue/grey with a slight hint of green. This necklace style features my cast "Rough Around the Edges" Ring, with a more substantial, round cable chain, giving this Blue Topaz Necklace a more "statement piece" look. If you prefer something more delicate that really features the stone more, please check out the other Blue Topaz Necklace. I only have ONE of each styles/stone.
Materials & Technique:
- Large genuine, transparent Blue Topaz, tip drilled, faceted flat briolette, approx 3/4" wide, 7/8" height, 3/8" thick
- Features my original cast sterling silver piece, the "Rough Around the Edges" Ring, to balance out the large stone, which has been wirewrapped together in sterling silver
- It has my thickest "necklace" chain, a round wire cable chain (approx 1/8" in diameter), soldered onto the "Rough Around the Edges" Ring pendant
- 16" sterling silver necklace, with a 4" adjustable chain end soldered on (you can adjust the length anywhere between 16" - 20")
- Adjustable chain drop has a faceted, flat pear-shaped genuine green amethyst accent, wirewrapped in sterling at the chain end as an accent
Product Size & Details:
- Necklace is adjustable 16" - 20"
- I only have one, so it's first ordered, first served!