Valentine's Day Sale! Select *HEART* jewelry are 10-20% OFF! Sale ends 2/14/14.
This is a DOUBLE LINKED PENDANT design, meaning, that there are TWO separate hearts, which are linked, but separate! It is our ONLY double pendant cast design that is made from one sprue.
Each heart, approximately 3/4" in size (the size of a quarter), is an "opposite" of the other: one heart is soft, smooth, and organic, and the other is chunky, rough in texture, and more geometric. Because I've made them similar in weight, they support each other as a "team" to make this unusual design.
Materials and Technique:
- Originally carved out of wax, this double cast design was made as a linked pair made from one sprue
- Cast in sterling silver in New York City
- Filed, Sanded and Hand Finished by Janet in her NYC studio
- Necklace made from your choice of sterling silver chain, sterling silver lobster claw clasp, and soldered to order by Janet
Please select from the following style selections:
- White/Glossy Pendant with Regular Chain (most dainty)
- White/Glossy Pendant with Flat Wire Drawn Cable
- Oxidized/Glossy Pendant with Flat Wire Drawn Cable (most rock & roll)
Please select necklace length: 14.5," 16," or 18."