JanetJewelry is proud to support Womankind! This is a special piece that I specifically designed for Womankind, a NYC based non-profit organization that helps survivors of domestic violence, human trafficking, and sexual assault, and it will not be available for purchase elsewhere. In order to donate as much as possible per piece, instead of sending it out to an outside company for production, I am donating ALL my design and production time and costs, each piece will be made by me in my NYC studio, and 100% of the profits will go directly to Womankind. For the first run of this fundraiser, I have made only 200 pieces.
Material & Technique:
- The original piece was handmade in wax by Janet
- These production pieces have been cast in NYC, and are made of solid sterling silver (it's got a nice weight!)
- Each piece has been hand sawed, filed, sanded, and finished by Janet in her NYC studio
- Necklace is made of sterling silver chain and sterling lobster claw clasp; soldered to order by Janet
Product Size & Details:
- Pendant size: approximately 3/8" x 9/16" x 1/8" thick (9mm x 1.5cm x 3mm thick)
- Select your Necklace Length: 14.5," 16," 18," or 20" (36.8cm, 40.6cm, 45.7cm, or 50.8cm)
For more information about the fundraiser, the design of this piece, or about Womankind, click here to go to my blogpost about this fundraiser!
For more information about Womankind, click here to go to www.iamwomankind.org.