In Japan, the Tsuru (Crane) is a symbol of good luck, health, and longevity, so it's a perfect gift for your loved ones (and for your fabulous self, of course!)
Materials & Technique:
- Originally handmade by Janet in wax, then cast in sterling silver
- These production pieces have been cast in Sterling Silver in New York City
- Hand filed, sanded and finished by Janet in her New York City Studio
- 14K gold vermeil
- Gold-filled post earrings with gold-filled butterfly clasps
- wing span is 13/15" wide, and the tip of the tail to the bottom is 5/8" in height.