Looking for something chunky and substantial? This is our chunkiest ring and it's calling your name!
Material & Technique:
- Original prototype carved out of was by Janet, then cast in sterling silver
- These production rings have been cast in sterling silver in New York City
- All rings have been hand filed, sanded, oxidized (blackened) and finished by Janet in her NYC studio
Product Size & Details:
- Skull & Crossbones skull size: approximately 1"x1" and 3/16" thick
- Eyes and nose are completely cut out so that your skin shows through
- Wide ring band, approximately 5/16" wide, to balance off the large skull size
- Each piece has been oxidized (blackened) and finished in your choice of Oxidized/Satin or Oxidized/Glossy finish.
Available in whole and half sizes, 6 through 9. Due to the width of the band, we suggest that you order a half size bigger than your usual ring size.