Each rose has been individually handmade entirely out of wax, and cast individually--no two pieces are ever exactly the same, just like real flowers! I only have one pair. I'll make more soon!
Material & Technique:
- I created each tiny rose out of wax, and they've been cast in solid sterling silver in New York City
- After each rose has hand filed + sanded, I solder on sterling silver posts directly onto the backs of the roses
- All cast pieces are d finished by Janet in her NYC home studio
- The rose is approximately 1cm wide (diameter), and 5mm in height
- Sterling silver posts with sterling silver bullet clasps