I only have ONE of this size of Aquamarine, the March birthstone!
I handmade a tiny rose as a bail for this stone, and put it on a delicate chain. Right now, it's a 18" length, but I can resolder easily as another size.
Each rose is handmade entirely out of wax, and cast individually--no two pieces are ever exactly the same, just like real flowers!
Material & Technique:
- The rose was handmade in wax, and then cast in solid sterling silver in New York City
- I've wirewrapped a genuine Aquamarine to it in sterling silver
- Genuine Aquamarine in a smooth, rounded, teardrop cut
- Stone size: approx 1.5cm wide, 2cm in height, 8mm thickness at the thickest point (5/8" W x 3/4" H x 1/4" thick)
- Pendant drop size, from bail tip (where it meets the chain), approx 3.5 cm (1 3/8")