***Note: this piece is made to order. Please expect a 1-2 week delay. If you need this order to be rushed, please contact Janet. I may be able to expedite the order.
Materials & Technique:
- Original prototype "scroll" was made as a blank scroll by Janet in wax, then cast in sterling silver
- These prodution pieces have been cast in solid sterling silver in New York City
- Each pendant has been hand filed, sanded, and finished by Janet in her NYC studio
- Each pendant is hand stamped into the metal by Janet, then oxidized (blackened), so the customization will not "rub off"
- Necklace made out of 2mm black textured waxed cotton, imported from Japan; finished with sterling silver hook & eye clasp
Product Size & Details:
- 2 sizes of pendants available--price will vary by size of pendant:
- Medium Scroll--1/2" wide, 1" long
- Long Scroll--1/2" wide, 1.5" long
- Customization: select either ONE kanji characters from our collection -or- ONE initial (A-Z)
- Each kanji/initial is approximately 5/16" x 5/16"
- Each kanji/initial is handstamped by Janet approximately 1/4" from the bottom of the pendant
- Metal Finish: select from the following:
- White (kanji/initial)/Glossy Finish
- Oxidized (blackened kanji/initial)/ Glossy Finish
- Oxidized (blackened kanji/initial)/ Satin Finish
- Select Necklace Length: 14.5," 16," 18" or 20"