***Please note: this customized piece is made to order. Please expect a 1-2 week delay. If you need this order to be rushed, please contact me. I *may* be able to expedite your order.
I originally designed this rings as "practice" rings for my then boyfriend/now husband!
Material & Technique:
- Original prototypes were made by Janet in wax, then cast in sterling silver
- These production pieces have been cast in sterling silver in New York City
- Each piece has been hand filed, sanded, customized and finished by Janet in her NYC studio
- Each piece is hand stamped, not machine stamped, into the metal, so the lettering will not "rub off"
Product Size & Details:
- Ring is availabe in whole and half sizes 4.5-13
- Ring band thickness:
- Usual Customization: 2 names stamped on opposite sides of one side of the ring band, with a customized message on the other side, back to back with the "other's" name
- In this way, you can wear the ring so that the message is easily readable to you as you're looking out toward your fingers, and the other's name is on the other side, with your own name hidden underneath
- our sample band message: "Aishiteru yo" ("i love you" in Japanese), with our names on the back--subtle, and most people won't be able to read it unless you give them permission to invade your space, so you can be as cheesy as you want to be!
- Customized message maximum: 20-25 letters/numbers/available symbols
- smaller rings, i.e. size 4.5 ring, I can fit 20; on larger sizes, I can fit more, but with too many characters on one side, it will start to look crowded, but it's up to you
- outer band is plain for a minimalist look
- Select Metal Finish:
- Glossy Finish (very shiny)
- Satin Finish (matte)--over time and with constant wear, the satin finish on rings will eventually turn shiny by the action of the ring being rubbed against the skin
- Letter Finish:
- White (regular silver) letters
- Blackened (oxidized) letters
Rings are sold individually.
Posted by Jana Collins on 30th Aug 2017
This was a perfect ring. Comfortable fit. Stylish & simple :)
Posted by Wendy Taylor on 15th May 2014
I absolutely love Janet's work. She made this ring for me super fast and with customer service that is top notch! Thanks so much for your talent. Thanks also for your friendship.
A real find
Posted by SallyK. on 26th Oct 2012
My fiance (now husband) and I stumbled upon Janet Jewerly by accident one day and we found the perfect starter wedding bands. We couldn't decide on our wedding bands so we got these with our names on them and we ended up wearing these as our official wedding bands for over a year. We eventually decided on our wedding bands, but we still wear these. They're an absolute classic and we love them.