I went to China for 30 days with my family, and found this amazing, old coin in Southeast China. I asked my tour guide what it says (he was a "national guide" who acoompanied us the entire trip), and he said that one side has the amount that it was worth, the other side had the name of the family who functioned like a banking insitution during that time at that place.
Materials & Technique:
- A mold was made of the original coin, then cast in solid sterling silver in New York City
- Each piece has been hand filed, sanded, oxidized, and finished by Janet in her NYC studio
- Necklace made of Waxed Textured Cotton Cord, imported from Japan, with sterling silver Hook & Eye Clasp
Product Size & Details:
- Coin Size: approximately 2 3/8" x 5/8" x 1/8" thick
- This coin is a solid piece; a nice weight of a pendant
- Black cord available in 2 widths: 2mm or 3mm
- Metal Finish: oxidized (blackened) and buffed with steel wool for an antique finish
Select Necklace Length: 14,5," 16," 18" or 20."